The Combine provides all participant players with:
Players in Attendance
- Personal Player Portal, including player preferences, current rankings, key competitive highlights, contact information, and, after the combine, 'shareable' reports and assessment results from the Combine;
- Live Match Play in front of the coaches in attendance, with tracked match play results that will count toward each player’s Universal Tennis Rating, and video highlights to be logged and shared;
- Athletic Performance Assessment by the JMTA Performance Team;
- Mental Toughness Assessment performed by JMTA Director of Mental Performance and Toughness, Dr. Domagoj Lausic and his team;
- Detailed Tennis Analytics Analysis of one match; analysis of additional Combine matches will be available for an additional cost. Tennis Analytics service films and charts matches analyzing key performance indicators.
Space was limited to 60 Boys and 60 Girls entering their high school sophomore, junior or senior years in September 2016. Players from the New York Metropolitan Area as well as Puerto Rico, Greece and other states participated.
Colleges/Coaches in Attendance
Men's and women's college coaches from top conferences across the country, including the Ivy League, the ACC, the Big East, the SEC, the Big 10, the Patriot League, the NESCAC. Click here to view list.
JMTA College Combine Location
The JMTA College Combine took place at SPORTIME RANDALL'S ISLAND. Our award-winning, $19 million facility, which opened in 2009, immediately became New York City's premier tennis destination and has been the Manhattan home of the John McEnroe Tennis Academy since 2010. To find out more about our JMTA year-round programming or about SPORTIME Randall’s Island, please contact Jay Karl at 212-427-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SPORTIME/JMTA’s College Advisory Service
SPORTIME and the John McEnroe Tennis Academy understand what it takes to be a champion – it's in our DNA. Our SPORTIME/JMTA College Placement Advisory Service has helped our JMTA scholar/athletes to navigate the college recruitment process and to procure tennis-based scholarships at some of the finest colleges and universities in the country. And we are just getting started. Click here to find out more.