SPORTIME is New York’s leader for tennis and sports. Operating 13 clubs across Long Island, in NYC, in Westchester and in the NY Capital Region, we strive to provide our members with welcoming and comfortable environments. Our “fitness for real life” philosophy is reflected in clubs that are state-of-the-art, yet affordable, and that offer the best tennis facilities and programs, along with great gyms and every sports or fitness experience or class that you can imagine.
John McEnroe and SPORTIME have assembled a talented staff of world-class teaching and fitness professionals, to make John’s vision of a New York based, non-residential tennis academy a reality. And now his vision extends to Long Island and Westchester JMTA Annex locations at the new SPORTIME Lake Isle and at SPORTIME Bethpage Tennis.
SPORTIME RANDALL’S ISLAND is the largest and finest tennis facility to open in NYC in the past 30 years! Our $19 million facility, which opened in July 2009, immediately became New York City’s premier tennis destination.
The club features:
- 160,000 square feet of tennis courts and support facilities
- 20 courts: 10 Deco-Turf hard tennis courts and 10 Har-Tru clay tennis courts
- 5 indoor hard courts, year round
- 5 hard courts and 10 clay courts are housed in three state-of-the-art air structures during the indoor season and are available for outdoor play during the outdoor season
- All courts lighted for outdoor evening play during outdoor season
- Training and Fitness center
- Comfortable lounge areas with excellent viewing
- Spacious, adult-only locker rooms, including steam, sauna and treatment areas
- Pro shop featuring top brands and 24-hour stringing
- Cafe/bar serving healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Classrooms, meeting and special event facilities