Players spend 3 hours working on the skills required to be successful at their specific positions. Coaches divide players into groups of outside and right side hitters, midde blockers, setters and liberos. Each session concludes with all players participating in competitive match play together.
$160 per player ($95 for Serving Camp)
- Serving Camp: August 13th- 2pm-4pm
- Setters School: August 14th- 1pm-4pm
- Attacking Camp: August 15th- 1pm-4pm
- Perfect Passer Camp: August 16th- 1pm-4pm
- Girls Position Camp: August 19th - 10am-1pm
- VBC Pre-Season Skills Camp 1: August 20th
- VBC Pre-Season Skills Camp 2: August 22nd
Pre-Season Volleyball Conditioning Camps
Athletes participate in a comprehensive, week-long program that includes stretching, plyometrics, strength, speed and agility exercises. Camp activities take place on the volleyball court and in our new VBC Functional Training Center.
$325 per player
- Conditioning Camp: August 13-17 - 10:00am-12:30pm