Prospects who apply for entry into the Combine are evaluated using a variety of objectives designed to identify the most talented player pool and those most likely to be actively recruited. Click here for a list of Accepted Participants
The Combine provides all participant players with:
- Personal Player Portal, including player preferences, current rankings, key competitive highlights, contact information, and, after the Combine, 'shareable' reports and assessment results from the Combine;
- Live Match Play in front of the coaches in attendance, with tracked match play results that count toward each player's Universal Tennis Rating (UTR), and video highlights to be logged and shared;
- Athletic Performance Assessment by the JMTA Performance Team;
- Mental Toughness Assessment performed by JMTA Director of Mental Performance and Toughness, Dr. Domagoj Lausic and his team;
- Detailed Tennis Analytics Analysis of one match; analysis of additional Combine matches available for an additional cost. Tennis Analytics service films and charts matches, and provides a detailed analysis of key performance indicators.
Space is limited to 60 Boys and 60 Girls entering their high school sophomore, junior or senior years in September 2017. Players from the New York Metropolitan Area and various other parts of the US, as well as from Puerto Rico and Greece, participated in the 2016 Combine. Click here for the list of players recruited from last year’s Combine.
Men's and women's college coaches from Dartmouth, North Carolina, Georgia Southern, Yale, Wesleyan, Stony Brook, Bryant, St. John’s, Union, Colgate and the Citadel are currently committed to attend along with many others. Click here for the list of committed colleges to date.
JMTA College Combine Location
The JMTA Combine is held at SPORTIME Randall’s Island, New York City's premier tennis destination and the NYC home of the John McEnroe Tennis Academy. To find out more about JMTA programming or about SPORTIME Randall's Island, please contact Jay Karl at 212-427-6150 or email email@example.com
About SPORTIME/JMTA's College Advisory Service
Our SPORTIME/JMTA College Placement Advisory Service has helped our JMTA scholar/athletes to navigate the college recruitment process and to procure tennis-based scholarships at some of the finest colleges and universities in the country. And we are just getting started. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or visit email@example.com